D.I.Y. Items That Could Be Band Names, Part One

For those schlubs who don't have a garbage disposal or a pop-up drain assembly in the bathroom, that little basket strainer thingy in your sink is called a "crumb cup."

Posted: June 7th, 2012 | Author: | Filed under: Something I Learned Today | Tags:

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.